The most recent version of the USA GED® Test was released on January 1, 2014, by the GED Testing Service®. OnLine Training's new four-course series has been written to prepare you for that test.
Buy each of our individual GED USA courses separately with unlimited access to the course you pick.
Pay-as-you-go option lets students pay for the test subject they want when they want to take it - you can take each subject individually and then take the GED exam associated with that course.
The USA GED tests 4 subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA), Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies.
· Students must score at least 145 in all 4 test subjects to earn their GED® credential
· Students don’t have to take all 4 tests at once
· The GED Exams are delivered on your computer - which makes studying for them on a computer the best way to prepare.
· 3 essays (known as “constructed response” items) are required to pass the GED exams
· Offers three passing levels:
GED Passing Score (score of 145 -164 on each test)
GED Score with Honors (score of 165-174 on each test) - our goal is to prepare you for this level
GED College Ready + Credit (score of 175-200)
· Passing levels are based on the performance of graduating high school seniors who took the test as part of the standardization and norming study
Receive immediate access (as soon as your payment is cleared and you receive the automated email) to courses when you purchase online through this catalog (using credit/debit).